Monday, May 3, 2010

So I posted my first blog and realized I had left lots of facts out, Sunday night we could not find our dog(BIG THUNDER STORM and after 30 minuts of looking we realized that she was hiding out in my car WTF!!!


On saturday, obviousy my son is very thirsty and grabbed a winn dixie water bottle and upon drinking he prcedded to spit it out saying YUCK what is this?? I t was mango infused vodka YumYuM!! Ive had to mop the floor 2 times because of the sticky stuff Still dont know who this botte belonged to ...........K so I am feeling pretty horny and I am going to attack my increible husband I hope he is still is alive and willing....I think I would bet 99% will let you knoW so excited and cant wait will let you know!!

4 comments:

  1. OK...no drinking and blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see one of your minions is now following u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeh..No more drinking & blogging.
    I am loving this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just say no to boozing and blogging! Although, it could be some of your best work- isn't that what most authors say?!
    Keep me laughin girl~

    ReplyDelete