Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What the Hell!

Let me just get started by saying my life never has a dull moment. After having a fabulous mothers day at my mom and dads and helping host my incredible niece's sweet sixteen party, by the time Sunday night came I was pretty exhausted............. Oh no, but the big man upstairs definitely thinks I can manage more. So the madness begins.

Monday morning I wake up to a broken pool pump and filter. So glad the pool will be green for Bella's party. The Joy! We realize our Dryer has Been connected the wrong way for 7 years, hence the blown out motor and we could have easily burned our house down. When the appliance man came downstairs laughing at the fact that he has "No idea how you are going to fix it" I swear I wanted to slap him. Oh yeah, and Rick asked him if he could fix the vacuum cleaner too he laughed again after looking at it and said "ma'am that is a throw away" I'm like, "what is a throw away?" and hes like "You don't fix it, you throw it away." Well I guess I am really stupid!!!! So I call Rick and tell him. By 4:00 I had the dryer and vacuum cleaner in front of the house and a new dryer and vacuum picked out, delivered and hooked up by my incredible husband, Rick!
Oh yeah almost forgot about snack day for Bella. Is it just me or does everyone cringe when they see the Raggedy Ann And Andy bag come home....F_ _ _! I'm always like "NOOOOOO, not the snack bag" and Bella always laughs cuz she thinks its sooo funny. Well, so I was trying to pass on the cup cakes left over from the sweet sixteen but was informed that they were too old. (So what if their a little hard) So I had to go to the grocery and got cookie cake, ice cream, and rushed to school to realize that I had missed snack and they gave the class some oreos that they "found." THE GUILT OF A MOTHER OF 6. The good news is that they woke up the kids early and they got to enjoy Bella's Birthday at school. Happy 5th Bella!!

Soooo after 2 days with the pool man lingering around, and me having to help him jump his truck because his battery died we are on our way to a beautiful blue pool. Feeling good about all we accomplished that day We pass out to be woken up by our precious Georgia at 2am with a screeching cry and a fever.

Holy Crap! We all know when an infant gets sick pretty much the whole house gets shut down and I feel like putting a "Do Not Disturb" sign wrapped around the whole house....Back to Doctor Keith and we are informed that she has a viral strep throat and a bad ear infection. I have never heard of tonsils being referred to as "Meaty" . Gross!!!!! What does that mean? Well apparently it means their very red like raw meat. Time to hunker down for 3 days to totally attend to her. I guess that means no girl dinner tonight, no jazzercize, no cooking, no cleaning, no fun, and I lot of huffing and puffing.

Finally get her to sleep around 10pm getting ready to watch a little TV and the frickin TV and computer went out again..I swear I really couldn't believe it.. Cox was out for about 45 minutes, she woke up and Rick and I decided to go play with her upstairs and have a cocktail on the floor of Georgia's nursery. I have to admit it was kind of a nice way to end a hectic day. FIREFLY SOUTHERN LEMONADE on the rocks is delicious.. I did add a little club soda for the second one... Then all three of us went to bed.

very Rocky night but Megan came over from 8-10 to watch the little peach while I slept........

Almost forgot, getting the house pressure washed today, and water has been turned off in our neighborhood...Are you kidding me....??????


WHAT THE HELL!

1 comment:

  1. ok, I'm just starting to read your blog. I'm so glad Rick mention it to me. I'm in tears, laughing at so many reminders. I admire you and my sister, whom has 7 kids of her own. How you do day after day, which I truly knows the answer (BTGOG)! But it even harder to imagine how my mother did it with 15 kids and a very stern and mean husband. God has a place for all mothers and dedicated wives! Officially, you are a SAM (super amazing mother) or SAW (super amazing women)! Take your pick!

    ReplyDelete