Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sex in my city

OK so in anticipation of Sex In The City 2 the movie which out on Thursday, I just wanted to give my take on the S word. We all love it but sometimes were not in the mood. My thoughts are that maybe were not in the mood but who really ever is??? Actually, sometimes I am really in the mood, The fact of the matter is if we want harmony and peace in our home you better give in or you are screwed!!
I am not saying this to be funny, I'm telling you no matter how great your marriage is if there is not a continuous pattern of sex or something that resembles it you are going down!! Really, our husbands are like primates. It's not their fault it is the way they are wired The fact of the matter is that if you don't make him happy he will definitely find something or someone else that does.

I truly believe this!

3 comments:

  1. who u calling a primate? bring a bannana when u come up tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats rick crozier on lynns computer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laugh my Butt off reading this Lynn! You are sooo funny about day to day life. Miss seeing you guys,
    Stacy Gams

    ReplyDelete