Friday, May 21, 2010

Take out the local girl

Sooo I always feel guilty for ordering out on the weekends because it is about 70.00 every time, and I can cook a really good meal for about 25.00. For example, tonight I told Rick I wanted to stay in and cook and I figured out last night I wanted to make veal parmigiana with pasta and a good salad. I really love to cook and it is very therapeutic. I put my music on really high and I go to town... So after going to the grocery, cooking for two hours, being sick of the food I cooked for two hours, and everyone eating at totally different times, I'm like "What the hell did I do this for???" I truly think my 3 hours of cooking and cleaning is worth way more than 45 bucks. Seriously I am a much happier wife and mother when someone else can wait on me and pick up after all of my kids.

I told Rick tonight if I have to unload the dishwasher one more f -ing time I am going to puke. 4 times today and another load is waiting. Wait a second... I thought that was Julianna's job to unload and load the dishwasher????? R u kidding me?? She only does it when I threaten her with something like no forever 21 for a month. I swear to you that I would rather do it myself than bug the shit out of them to do it.

Meanwhile Millie's boil had been popped numerous times and she is now taking Bactrum, thanks to her yaya that called it in and hopefully she will have only 2 tits tomorrow instead of three.

Oh yeah, if you didn't see Rick in the paper today, front of the living section in a piece called "The best revenge".....talking about his exercise regime, it was really cool and he looked so hot ,but little did anyone know that me, Millie, and Georgia were on the sidelines waiting for him to finish because Georgia was screaming in pain because of her strep. You would never know by his face....that is the difference between men and women. I could never look so good when my husband and baby are lurking in the background. I have to say my husband is the best!!!

The only weird thing is that the photographer saw us and was really interested in our family...."So, you have 2 girls???" I'm like, "No actually I have 4 girls and 2 boys." OOOHHHH really? Yep! I said ...One Million questions later and I was described in the article as a "local girl" Can't I get a little more credit than that??? No you don't girlfriend........

3 comments:

  1. oh lynn once again you make me laugh out loud! I read the last part to Sierra aloud...can't wait to read your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting bettr and better. Love this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey:
    Let me know when you find that person who "will wait on you and pick up after the kids" for $45 dollars. That is a bargain. I am in. Still laughing and cannot wait for the summer adventures of the "can do Croziers" Keep on blogging. I pity the fool who does not enjoy being in "Your kitchen"
    Luv u.

    ReplyDelete